There's a lot to fit on one pan. Don't be afraid to squeeze in all the veggies—they lose volume when they cook.
2 pkg (350 g each) firm tofu
2 tbsp oil, divided
1⁄2 each yellow onion and red bell pepper
1⁄4 red onion
3 cups chopped broccoli florets
1 tbsp Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Drain tofu, cut into 1" chunks. Place in bowl and coat with 1 tbsp oil; add crumb mix and toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on 1⁄3 of the pan. Place in oven while preparing veggies.
- Thinly slice peppers and onion. Chop broccoli into florets (if needed). Wipe tofu bowl clean; add veggies. Coat with 1 tbsp oil and seasoning.
- Remove sheet pan form oven. Arrange veggies beside tofu.
- Continue to roast, without stirring, until veggies are tender, about 15 min.
While tofu and veggies roast, cook quinoa in the microwave. Place 1⁄2 cup uncooked quinoa in Multipurpose Steamer. Stir in 1 cup hot water. Cover; microwave on high, 12–15 min.