4 cups baby spinach
2 cups light ricotta or cottage cheese (2%)
9 oven-ready lasagna noodles
1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Finely chop spinach; place in a bowl. Add cheese and eggs; stir to combine.
- Spread ¾ cup sauce in the bottom of Multipurpose Steamer. Cover with three noodles, breaking to fit. (Tip: save broken pieces and use another day; add to pasta or soups.)
- Top with half the spinach mixture and ¾ cup sauce.
- Cover with three noodles (breaking to fit), spinach mixture, and ¾ cup sauce.
- Top with three noodles (breaking to fit), remaining sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover and microwave on high 10–15 min. Remove and let it stand covered prior to serving.
If lasagna is too saucy, let stand, covered, 5–10 more min.
Make a meat lasagna. Fry ½ lb (225 g) ground beef, and then stir into Marinara Sauce.